Friday, November 11, 2011

[ the perfect guide ]



One of the very first purchases I did when arriving in New York was buying the following book "the stylist's guide to NYC" by Sibella Court.
I not only like the great choice of addresses which I discover for myself on a daily basis, I also love the graphics & layout of the book, all details & pictures which makes it look like pages out of a personal diary! Very fun to look through!
You'll find chapters like "Oddities & Curiosities", "Jewellery & Hardware", "Haberdashery & Handmade", ... "Paper & Art Supplies"...... and some very good addresses for that desperately needed coffee/snack break in between.

Best to get it on amazon.com (released Jan 24, 2012) or head to your next Anthropology store to pick up a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment